Risk Analysis for Large & Small Scale Events
- Public and private events consisting of a large number of people gathered together may require increased security, safety, and medical preparedness.
- The experts at Flying Aces will come to you and perform in-person site assessments, computer mapping, and safety analysis, to determine the specific needs and logistical planning required to support your event’s success.
- Risk Analysis assessments will decrease insurance liabilities by improving security and response measures while reducing safety concerns, medical emergencies, and panic.
- Organizations should not wait for a crowd to become a concern. Your organization should have a proper assessment of such events PRIOR to the day of the gathering with experts performing a top-to-bottom security, threat analysis, medical planning, and logistical support to expose the risks to your organization and subsequently develop the solutions.
- Flying Aces have highly experienced and skilled field experts who will provide a detailed assessment plan and a proposal of services that can be utilized to ensure the safety of your event such as critical incident action plans, onsite staffing needs, and tabletop event management exercises.