SCBA And PPE Workshop
When you are in an emergency toxic environment, like a gas leak or chemical spill, the proper protective clothing and equipment may be the difference between life and death. In this workshop, you will actively participate in live drills and exercises where you will learn how to select and don the proper equipment as well as how to effectively operate the equipment including SCBA. This course is designed to give you hands-on training experience, practice and the knowledge needed to operate and survive in a toxic environment, reducing injury and liability for your team and organization.
● This 1-day workshop will be hands-on training where students will learn about and drill with different Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA).
● Selecting the necessary level of protective clothing and equipment that will keep you safe is paramount when responding to an emergency in a toxic environment.
● The experienced instructors at Flying Aces will give you an understanding of the different levels of protection, the criteria when selecting your protection as well as having you participating in live drills wearing the proper clothing and using the actual equipment.
● Flying Aces will ensure the members of your team are well aware when and how to use the protective equipment necessary to survive in a toxic environment.
● With Flying Aces, you will be better prepared to operate safely, reducing injury and liability for your organization.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING