NYS Security Guard Original & Recertification
As a security guard, you are constantly at risk of a threat or emergency. Whether you are already part of a security detail or looking to be hired, a certification is required. This initial certification and recertification course will cover rules and regulations and teach you how to respond to an emergency using real-life scenarios. This class will have you more prepared to stay safe and will help you gain a better understanding of the legal limitations in regard to the actions a member of a security team can take. By earning this license, you will also improve your chances of getting hired.
● This general introductory course is the basic training required for individuals seeking to obtain a NYS Security Guard Registration card.
● Regardless of what type of security detail you are engaged in (Executive Protection, Site Security, etc.), you will need to be certified.
● This state-required course will be presented to students by experienced instructors who will engage the students with real-life scenarios.
● The 8-hour introductory course and the 8-hour annual retraining course will cover the rules and regulations of NYS Security Guard, the different roles of a security guard, the legal limitations to the actions a guard can take and how to respond in an emergency.
● By being certified, you increase your chances of being hired, you limit organizational liability while keeping yourself licensed, prepared and safe.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING