Firearms & Safety Awareness
Whether or not you are a firearm owner, you may find yourself in a situation that would require your ability to recognize and safely handle a firearm in order to keep yourself and others safe. In this course, you will learn the nomenclature of a firearm, how to operate a firearm and most importantly, how to ensure a firearm is safe. With this class, you will gain critical knowledge that will help you prevent tragic accidents that would otherwise be avoided when safety is the priority.
● This 4-hour course is designed to give all students an overview regarding firearms safety and awareness.
● Whether you are a firearm owner or not, everyone should know how to recognize a firearm and have a sound understanding of how to ensure it is safe.
● Flying Aces aims to avoid unintended discharges and tragic accidents by teaching their students about the different types of firearms and the nomenclature of a firearm.
● With a basic understanding of the operation of a firearm, tragic accidents will be avoided.
● The knowledge from this course is paramount to ensure firearm safety. With reduced accidents, liability can be reduced and safety will be increased.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING