CBRNE/HAZMAT Awareness And Preparation
As first responders, being first on scene for a CBRNE/HAZMAT incident is a health and safety risk for not only the public but also to you as a responder. When you are prepared properly and can respond quickly and efficiently, your health and the safety of others on the scene will be protected. In this 1-day course, you will learn to identify, respond, and how to confidently take action in a HAZMAT or CBRNE environment to mitigate injury and death. The course includes the different types of responses, how to establish safety zones, selecting the appropriate PPE and how to safely conduct decontamination according to protocol.
● This 1-day course develops the knowledge basis to apply chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or explosive (CBRNE) incident-response practices to real-life scenarios.
● Responders must be prepared to respond to these incidents while ensuring the safety of themselves and the public. These incidents, if not responded to timely and efficiently, can be detrimental to the health and safety of those immediately affected as well as to emergency responders who arrive on scene.
● The course will provide students with the ability to identify the hazard(s) they are responding to and the appropriate action to take to mitigate injury and death by establishing zones of safety, selecting the appropriate PPE and following decontamination protocols.
● The experienced instructors at Flying Aces, through lecture and situational exercises, will ensure members of your organization are prepared to safely respond to a CBRNE/HAZMAT incident.
● By increasing awareness levels, your team will be better prepared to respond, resulting in less injury and loss of life, reducing your organization's overall liability.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING