Advanced Executive/Dignitary Protection
Building on the skills you learned from the introductory course, in this class, you will gain a more in depth knowledge of executive/dignitary protection regarding action plans, threat assessment, movement formations, and advance team work. This 2-day course will give you hands-on experience and the opportunity to participate in drills so you are prepared to keep everyone safe. With additional training on bleeding control and other skills, you increase your life-saving capabilities and reduce the chances of harm to your protectee.
● This 2-day course is designed to build upon the skills and information learned in the 1-day Executive/Dignitary Protection Course giving students a more in depth look at how to protect someone under the watch of your organization from physical harm or embarrassment. You must have successfully completed the introductory course prior to enrolling in this course.
● When tasked with protecting others, you must be able to properly plan and act quickly in order keep your protectee safe. Flying Aces is going to ensure you are prepared to move quickly to safety when a threat presents itself.
● This 2-day course will include hands-on scenarios and drills encompassing threat assessment, advance work, site security/venue action plans, large-scale event security plan, high-threat motorcades, movement formations, roles and responsibilities, management of an advance team, gun disarmament and edged/blunt instrument defense. There will be an additional block of training on bleeding control in the event of injury, focusing on tourniquet and chest seal application.
● With actual real-world experience in the protection of high-threat world leaders and executives, the instructors at Flying Aces will improve your situational awareness and ability to rapidly act.
● This advanced course will ensure your organization is prepared to keep anyone safe. With Flying Aces, you increase life-saving capabilities while limiting your liability and reducing the chances of your protectee being harmed.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING