NYS DOH Emergency Medical Technician
If you are preparing for a career as an EMT and need a national certification, this class will prepare you with the skills and knowledge needed to perform non-invasive interventions at the scene of an emergency as well as package and rapidly transport patients safely. Lessons range from administering oxygen to life-saving CPR. After this course, you will be prepared for life-saving operations and mitigating fatal tragedies.
● This course is the state Basic Life-Saving Emergency Medical Technician certification. This course exceeds NYS and NREMT (Nationally Registered) EMT Basic class requirements and better prepares students for careers as an EMT in the Emergency Medical Services with a national certification.
● EMTs perform non-invasive interventions at the scene of an emergency and are required to have the skill set to package and rapidly transport patients safely.
● Our Flying Aces instructors with their real-world experiences in the field will share their knowledge and understanding while teaching lessons ranging from administering oxygen to life-saving CPR.
● By taking the NYS DOH EMT course, students will have the requirements met to work as an EMT in the Emergency Medical Services.
● With this certification, you can be assured that the training you receive will better prepare you for life-saving operations, limiting your liability while mitigating fatal tragedies.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING