NAEMT Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
As an EMS practitioner or other prehospital provider, if you are in a civilian tactical environment, or a high-stress and volatile situation, your preparation and skills are paramount to administering care. This 16-hour advanced course teaches you how to respond to and care for patients while under attack, during a threat or while evacuating a location. After participating in simulations and completing the course, you will be skilled in various techniques to avoid fatal tragedies.
NAEMT’s Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) 16 hour-course is designed to teach EMS practitioners and other prehospital providers how to respond to and care for patients in a civilian tactical environment.
- During a tactical medical emergency, practitioners may have to administer care while under attack, during a threat or while evacuating a location. Students will learn about three phases of tactical care and how to identify and react to any of the following: ○ Hot Zone/Direct Threat Care: care rendered while under attack.
- Warm Zone/Indirect Threat Care: care rendered while the threat has been suppressed but may resurface.
- Cold Zone/Evacuation Care: care rendered while casualty is being removed from the incident site.
- This advanced comprehensive course which integrates parallel EMS nomenclature will include all new patient simulations and will teach students various techniques such as hemorrhage control, tourniquet application, needle decompression, and more.
- Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a certificate of completion, a wallet card recognizing them as TECC providers for 4 years, and 16 hours of CAPCE credit.
- With the life-safety skills learned, Flying Aces will ensure your organization limits liability while avoiding fatal tragedies.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING