NAEMT Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
As the member of a team that needs to be confident and capable to rapidly make reasonable decisions regarding patient emergency care in the field regarding accidents, trauma or any other catastrophic event, this course will teach you the skills and knowledge needed and conclude with the required certifications.
- NAEMT Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) is recognized around the world as the leading continuing education program for prehospital emergency trauma care.
- This program stresses the treatment of multisystem trauma patients as a unique entity with specific needs.
- All members of the Flying Aces team are certified NAEMT instructors and will help your team build the foundation for providing quality care.
- Provider Course: 16-hour course for EMTs, paramedics, nurses, physician assistants, physicians and other prehospital providers. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a certificate of completion, a wallet card recognizing them as PHTLS providers for 4 years, and 16 hours of CAPCE credit.
- This course may be offered as a classroom course, or a hybrid course where students take 8 hours of the course online followed by 8 hours in the classroom.
- Refresher course: 8-hour classroom course for individuals who have successfully completed the 16 hour PHTLS provider course within the past four years.
- Current PHTLS provider certificate or wallet card required.
- Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a certificate of completion and 8 hours of CAPCE credit.
- PHTLS for First Responders – PHTLS-FR – Provider Course: PHTLS for First Responders (PHTLS-FR) is an 8-hour classroom course that takes the world-class trauma care content from the 9th edition of PHTLS and delivers it in a style that is relevant to and accessible by first responders, including emergency medical responders (EMR), firefighters, rescue personnel and law enforcement officers.
- Covering life-saving interventions such as hemorrhage control and airway management, this course teaches critical trauma concepts, demonstrates skills, and walks students through potential patient scenarios with role players in a dynamic environment.
- Students will receive a course manual, providing students with access to these important concepts long after the course is over.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students receive a certificate of completion, a wallet card good for 4 years and 8 hours of CAPCE credit.
- Flying Aces will have your team confident and capable to rapidly make reasonable decisions regarding patient emergency care. And by improving quality care and decreasing mortality, liability will be reduced for your organization.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING