NAEMT Tactical Emergency Casualty Care - First Responders & Law Enforcement Basic And Refresher
As a law enforcement officer or a non-EMS first responder, you will be first on scene and may not have the option to wait for medics to arrive. Rather than be unprepared to react without hesitation, this course will teach you how to take immediate action and provide emergency casualty care. With your increased life-safety skills, you will limit potential fatal tragedies.
- This training evolution is an 8-hour classroom course specifically designed for Law Enforcement and other non-EMS first responders on how to provide emergency casualty care.
- During a medical emergency, first responders and Law Enforcement may not have the option of waiting for medics to arrive on scene. They may need to act immediately. Flying Aces will teach your organization how.
- The course consists of eight hours of content including interactive lectures, practical skills stations and patient simulations.
- Upon the successful completion of this course, students will have gained the confidence to act. They will receive a certificate of completion, a wallet card recognizing them as a TECC-LEO provider for four years and eight hours of CAPCE credit for all qualified participants.
- With increased life-safety skills learned, you can be sure that Flying Aces will help you reduce liability while limiting potential fatal tragedies.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING