Heartsaver CPR Basic And Refresher (American Heart Association)
A heart emergency can happen at home, work or a public place and require bystanders to act in order to help and potentially save a person's life. In this situation, are you ready and prepared to give CPR? With this course, you will learn how to recognize a heart emergency and identify the appropriate life-saving techniques that will yield positive results. You will leave the class with the confidence to perform CPR and utilize an AED, and if an emergency happens, you will have the ability to help save a life.
- The Heartsaver CPR AED course trains participants to give CPR, and effectively use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe and timely manner.
- Students will learn how to recognize a heart emergency and identify the appropriate life-saving techniques to use that will yield positive results.
- This course reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- The AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Course is designed for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet their job, regulatory, or other requirements.
- With Flying Aces, students will gain confidence in their ability to perform CPR and how to properly utilize an AED, helping mitigate fatal tragedies while reducing liability for your organization.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING