Basic First Aid (American Heart Association)
Everyone has the possibility of encountering an emergency situation or being present when an emergency event happens. It could be at school, work, or any public event. There is always a need for someone to take action and assist others rather than be a helpless bystander. In this course, you will learn about the most common first aid emergencies and how to perform life saving skills, so that when an event occurs you will be prepared with the confidence to help. If needed as a job requirement, students will receive upon completion of the course, a first aid card.
- The Heartsaver First Aid course trains participants first aid basics for the most common first aid emergencies.
- Students will learn how to recognize a first aid emergency, how to call for help by activating the 911 system and how to perform life saving skills.
- This course reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and the 2015 AHA/Red Cross Guidelines for First Aid.
- The AHA Heartsaver First Aid Course is designed for anyone with limited or no medical training. Upon completion of the course, students will receive their first aid card which will satisfy any first aid-job requirement.
- Flying Aces will help you build confidence in basic first-aid allowing you to attend to someone during an emergency prior to the arrival of professional first responders.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING