Introduction to De-Escalation & Conflict Resolution
If your profession requires you to face adversarial or even violent confrontations, where you and others are at risk, having the ability to mitigate and resolve conflict is paramount to success. This course will have you prepared to be the difference by teaching you the most proficient and comprehensive negotiation tactics and conflict resolution techniques. You will learn how to identify and act upon indicators that will increase your ability to recognize and react to conflict and violence prior to it occurring, increasing your ability to keep you and others safe.
- This 1-day course is designed for potential adversarial or violent confrontations where negotiation tactics and conflict resolution techniques may be applied.
- Students will gain a fundamental knowledge on how to effectively communicate by tactically using body composition, proper speech, and voice inflection for maximum impact.
- Students will be able to identify someone in crisis and how to effectively communicate with subjects displaying behavioral and/or mental disorders.
- Flying Aces will inform you how to identify and act upon pre-incident indicators and non-verbal cues that will increase your ability to recognize conflict prior to it happening.
- By having Flying Aces teach you de-escalation, you will have the confidence to identify and bring resolution to conflict, reducing liability and increasing positive communication.
Why Flying Aces
Flying Aces is a strategic consulting group specializing in tactical training and preparing you to deal with a wide array of critical incidents. We use our expertise to help you navigate the complexities of critical incident response and management. With over 100 years of combined law enforcement & emergency medical experience, our team specializes in making your team perform at their best.
WE PREPARE FOR EVERYTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.
FLYING ACES CONSULTING